Upholstery needs attention as well! Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones , We use “The Natural ® ” which is a Carbonated cleaning solution that is eco-friendly, green-certified.
Sofas and other upholstered furniture is used every day in most homes, especially when you throw children and pets into the mix. Dirt and stains are inevitable in any home, but they don’t have to be permanent. Upholstery cleaned by Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones can look and feel like new again!
Our Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) cleaning process works on upholstery just like it does in carpets. The carbonation brings the soil to the surface where it is removed using our state of the art suction power. The secret to Chem-Dry’s drier, healthier upholstery cleaning is the millions of tiny effervescent bubbles in our cleaner we call The Natural®. The carbonating solution penetrates deep into the fabric, literally exploding dirt and grime off the surface of the fibers. Then, we use hot carbonated extraction (not just hot water) to lift the dirty particles to the surface where they are whisked away using our superior suction power. Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones‘s safe, non-toxic solutions are ideal for you and your children, pets, and guests.
Why Protect Your Upholstery?
- Oils & Grease – Body oils from both humans and animals attach and hold on to leather. Body oils are easily transferred to the head cushions and armrests of the furniture and can cause serious damage to the protective finishes found on leather.
- Atmospheric Soils – Consider the dust that builds up on a coffee table or desk over a week’s time. This same dust is being deposited on your leather. Additionally, consider the airborne cooking oils and atmospheric pollution that are present, to some degree, in every home. These elements can wear down leather over time.
- Common Soils – These soils include dirt tracked in from outside along with sand and fibers from plants, brought into the home by people and pets.
- Dyes and Inks – The inks from newspapers and dyes from denim can transfer onto leather in a process called dye transfer. Additionally, the risk of ink from a leaky pen or the aspiring toddler who loves to draw should not be forgotten.
Chem-Dry offers Unique Advantages
- Safe for all kinds of upholstery, including some of the finest natural fibers and the hardiest synthetics;
- Safe for children and pets;
- Money Saver: Chem-Dry leaves no sticky or dirt-attracting residues which can prematurely resoil your upholstery and allows it to stay cleaner longer;
- Also great for auto interiors, boat interiors, office dividers and furniture, and any other upholstered item;
- Chem-Dry’s fabric Protector shields your upholstery by forming a water and oil repellent barrier on the surface of your upholstery material.