Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
A Difference You Can Feel
Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones starts by applying its exclusive Carbonating Cleaner at a low pressure. This patented, non-toxic cleaning solution uses millions of tiny carbonation bubbles to releases dirt and grime from your carpets. As the bubbles invigorate carpet fibers, soil and stains are lifted to the surface and vacuumed away. Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones uses a minimal amount of moisture, so your carpets are fully dry and ready to enjoy in just 1 to 2 hours.
On the other hand, steam cleaners drench your carpets with truckloads of sudsy water and harsh cleaners before attempting to suck it all back out. Your carpets are clean, but not for long. The layer of soapy residue left behind attracts stains and causes your carpets to get dirty much more quickly. Worst of all, steam cleaning can leave excessive amounts of moisture at the base of your carpets, requiring more time to dry and creating a breeding ground for bacteria and mold.
Chem-Dry’s carpet cleaning system is simply healthier and more complete that steam cleaning. Overall, Chem-Dry offers a healthier, more thorough carpet cleaning experience.
The Details Matter – See the Difference Between Chem-Dry and Steam Cleaners
- Strong chemical cleaners
- Long dry time
- High pH cleaners
- Promotes stain recurrence
- No green certification
- Too much liquid applied at extreme pressure
- Carpet was cleaned pretty good butvi gave 4 stars because he neglected to move a small door rug to clean at the bottom of the steps.Lena Highsaw
- The tech that came to my home was Caleb Pugh and he did an excellent job. He was on time, professional, and very hard working.Merilee Davis
- Chem-Dry did an excellent job on my carpet. It looks fantastic! And the pet smells and stains are totally gone! Worth every penny!!!Rhonda Bennett
- Chem-Dry has the best system I've ever seen. Incredible power and still able to keep it safe for pets and babies!John Wiley
- Jason Eldridge
- Very professional, James did a great job. Thank youJoseph Clearwater
- We discussed the best options for our situation and prevent future stains. The couch looks and smells great.Erin Scott
- Our technician was right on time and so helpful!Lydia Leopold