Power of Carbonation
The Carbonating Secret Revealed
The secret to Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones‘s cleaning power is the millions of microscopic, carbonating cleaning bubbles in our cleaner we call The Natural®. The carbonating solutions penetrate deep into the base of the carpet, literally exploding dirt and grime off of the fiber’s surface. Then, we use hot water extraction to lift the dirty particles to the surface where they can be whisked away.
This concept is similar to using club soda in removal of a stain from a shirt. The awesome cleaning power of carbonating solutions creates a powerful reaction that deep cleans carpets and upholstery in a safe and gentle way.
Carpets That Stay Cleaner Longer
Due to the natural power of carbonation, Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones does not have to use excessive amounts of moisture to clean your carpet or upholstered items. Because the bubbles do the work for us, Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones does not need to use soapy cleaning chemicals other cleaners or do-it-yourself machines rely on so much. Soapy residues attract dirt like a magnet, causing your carpet to get dirty again faster than before.
Chem-Dry’s primary carpet cleaner contains no soaps, detergents or surfactants. You save money when your carpet stays cleaner longer. Less cleanings means better bang for you buck and one less thing to worry about.
Reappearing Carpet Stains? No Problem with Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones
Carpet stains reappear in the same place after cleaning for two reasons. First, they were never thoroughly removed to begin with. Often the unwanted material is forced down below the surface of the carpet by a high pressure steam cleaning unit, only to resurface as the carpet dries. Secondly, the cleaning solutions used by many steam cleaners create a sticky residue that attracts more dirt and grime to the location.
Through the use of Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones‘s carbonated carpet cleaning solution, Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones can thoroughly removes stains quickly and efficiently. We apply our solutions so sparingly, and without high pressure, resurfacing of stains is not a problem. However, if a spot does reappear, then so will we until the problem is solved.
- The gentleman whole did my 3 rooms and hallway, Josh, did a fantastic job. Will definitely add this to my spring cleaningValerie Shepherd
- My floors really look great and the carpet looking beautiful again. Thanks Chem dry. I eillask for Caleb next time!!Deb Duschean Veyette
- On time, did a great job explaining the process and my carpet look fabulous!C V
- We just returned to Indianapolis full-time, and Rob did an excellent job removing a stain from a living room sofa cushion that I did not think would come out.Judith Hart
- The tech that came to my home was Caleb Pugh and he did an excellent job. He was on time, professional, and very hard working.Merilee Davis
- Our technician was right on time and so helpful!Lydia Leopold
- Prompt, efficient, and professional. I would use this company again.Linda Nearing
- So great prompt service. Great results for my carpet. I called and they came back on Wednesday. Great service. So personable.Shari PIerson