Specialty Stain Removal Service
Professional Chem-Dry technicians can remove most any stain. Armed with an arsenal of the industry’s finest stain-removal products and tools, Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones can remove, or minimize all types of stains.
Your best chance for removing a stain is as quickly as possible after the spot is made. The longer a spot sits on the carpet or upholstery, the harder it becomes to remove. While most stains can be removed, some require advanced technical skill and expert cleaning solutions. Chem-Dry leads the industry in products and solutions, helping you win the battle against tough stains.
The technicians at Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones are willing to try and remove any stain. We have had success removing spots such as: berries, soda, juice, blood, candy, nail polish, coffee, honey, Kool-Aid, jelly, mud, lipstick, Ketchup, marker, rust, throw-up, urine, wine and many others. Each stain is somewhat unique, but our staff is expertly armed to battle even the toughest stains. If you want to know if Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones can remove a stain call us at (317) 273-9814 and our helpful staff will let you know.
“If we can’t get it out. No one can.” All Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones professionals are prepared with tools to remove virtually any stain. Our technician will prepare an on-site evaluation for any stains and provide a no-obligation estimate. Call us today at (317) 273-9814, we would be happy to help you.
- Excellent service. Excellent results. I will always call your service when needed.John Wood
- My carpet looks great after cleaning. No irritating chemical smell left behind- just a clean feel.Margaret Delks
- Caleb was on time professional and very thorough! I will absolutely use chem dry again!Tremesha Preddie
- Carpet was cleaned pretty good butvi gave 4 stars because he neglected to move a small door rug to clean at the bottom of the steps.Lena Highsaw
- Kent was my technician, and he was professional and personable! The cleaning was phenomenal, and I would call them again in a heartbeat.Megan Gantner
- Pat Johnson
- Very happy! A light ivory colored chair w/some stains. It now is restored to perfection!Suzy Swick
- Technician Caleb Pugh is very good, knows what he says and when the job is done,it reflexs what he said very happyRandy Hartley