Disinfection for 90 Day Protection
Using an EPA-registered antimicrobial disinfectant, our professionally-trained technicians will treat the surfaces of your home or business to target and kill microorganisms. From carpets, upholstery and rugs to all of the hard surfaces, we use specialized electrostatic equipment to completely cover these surfaces without over-saturating them with solutions, so it won’t harm electronics, computers or other sensitive surfaces.
You can count on Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones to provide:
- Safe, effective and quick disinfecting and sanitizing services
- Professionally-trained technicians following CDC-recommended protocols and use of appropriate PPE
- Use of solutions free of harmful chemicals and safe for food contact surfaces
- Sanitizing carpets, upholstery & rugs and other soft surfaces to help eliminate 99.9% of bacteria1
- Disinfecting all of the hard surfaces eliminating 99.999% of bacteria1
- Using specialized electrostatic equipment to completely cover these surfaces without over-saturating them with solutions which won’t harm electronics, computers or other sensitive surfaces.
Sanitizing & Disinfecting
Our hospital-grade sanitizer and our hospital-grade disinfectant have been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.1
- Our hospital-grade sanitizer is effective at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria from carpets, upholstery and other soft furnishings.1
- Our hospital-grade disinfectant is effective at eliminating 99.999% of bacteria from hard, non-porous surfaces including tile, stone, wood, laminates and vinyl.1
- Our hospital-grade sanitizer and our hospital grade disinfectant is effective at eliminating bacteria, viruses and germs.1
- Chem-Dry Uses a Hospital-Grade Sanitizer and a Hospital-Grade Disinfectant which helps make your home or business cleaner and healthier by eliminating bacteria, germs, and viruses.
90-Day Antimicrobial Protection
After our Disinfecting and Sanitizing service is complete, our technicians can now apply a protective antimicrobial coating to all of the surfaces we disinfected and sanitized that continues to kill microorganisms on contact for up to 3 months. This patented technology creates a layer of “spikes” on surfaces that mechanically kill microbes by piercing and rupturing their cell membrane when they come in contact, thereby inhibiting the ability for superbugs to grow.
This revolutionary service is applied with the same electrostatic equipment to gently but thoroughly cover surfaces and offer continuous extended protection. The benefits include:
- Safe and effective for use on food-contact surfaces and electronics.
- EPA-registered antimicrobial coating acts as a protective armor to kill microbes on contact for up to 90 days.2
- Our specially-formulated antimicrobial coating wraps around surfaces, creating a colorless, odorless, safe and non-toxic layer of continuous and persistent protection that kills microbes on contact for up to 90 days.2
- The antimicrobial coating creates a layer of spikes that mechanically kill microbes including bacteria and algae by piercing and rupturing their cell membranes on contact, thereby inhibiting the growth and spread of these microbes.2
- The antimicrobial coating creates a layer of spikes that mechanically kill microbes by piercing and rupturing their cell membranes on contact, thereby inhibiting the ability for superbugs to grow.2
OUR PROTECTIVE COATING IS LIKE A SUIT OF ARMOR FOR YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
- Complete Surface Coverage: with our electrostatic sprayer, we are able to efficiently cover all of the areas being treated without over saturation helping to keep sensitive electronics, computers and other surfaces safe and protected.
- Durable and Lasting Protection: the specially-formulated antimicrobial biostatic coating wraps around surfaces creating a colorless, odorless, safe and non-toxic layer of protection which kills microorganisms on contact for up to 90-days.
- The Science of Our 90-Day Antimicrobial: the antimicrobial biostatic coating creates a shield of "spikes" that puncture and kill bacteria, germs and viruses on contact. This inhibits the growth and spread of microorganisms for up to 90 days.
The Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones' Difference
Safety comes first – the safety and well-being of your customers and employees is our primary focus. Our protocols follow CDC guidelines including asking our technicians to take regular wellness checks, appropriate PPE, and participate in professional training. In addition, we sanitize all equipment between jobs and perform a comprehensive disinfection and cleaning daily.
- When you need us, we’ll be ready – we can accommodate your business schedule to perform our services at times that are the least disruptive.
- Expertise and Experience – Chem-Dry has been an innovator in carpet and upholstery cleaning for over 40 years and the largest service company offering Sanitizing in the industry.
1 Based on EPA registration # 82972-1. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration # 82972-1; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated for 38 pathogens including bacteria, germs and viruses. Our sanitizer associated with EPA registration # 82972-1 has been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
2Based on EPA registration # 87583-3