Water Damage Restoration Services
When you are looking for a qualified water damage restoration service in the Indianapolis area, you can count on Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones. Unexpected flooding can happen to anyone. You don't have to live on a flood plain to be tormented by water damage. Rain water causing a flooded basement, freezing pipes that burst, or something as simple as a leaky pipe can do extreme damage to your carpets and floor. Chem-Dry professionals are fully trained for water damage restoration, certified and insured and we are prepared to tackle most any water clean up in your home or business using the latest, most updated equipment.
What to do when water damage strikes:
- Call Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones immediately when you become aware of the water damage.
- Think safety. Determine if it's safe to stay in your home or business or seek shelter
- Watch out for electrical hazards and places where you could slip and fall.
- Remember wet material can be extremely heavy. Lift with caution
- Clean up simple things if it's safe. Pick up loose items from the floor, removing art and books to a dry place, propping up wet cushions and upholstery, and remove colored items from rugs and carpets to help prevent staining.
What NOT to do when water damage strikes:
- Hang up wet fabrics if possible. Don't leave them in place.
- Don't leave any books, magazine, or other colored items on wet carpets and floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use ANY electrical appliances.
- Don't turn on ceiling fans or fixtures if the ceiling is wet. If the ceiling sagging, stay out of that room.
Standing water spreads rapidly throughout a building, and the longer you let it sit there, the more likely it will cause permanent damage. Immediate action is critical after you discover water damage because water inside a structure can be very damaging.
All major insurance carriers accept our claims, we are IICRC Certified, and we have years of experience in the insurance industry. Water damage and flooding can be stressful, but Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones is here to help make it easier.
About Our Water Damage Restoration & Repair Services
At Chem-Dry, we know how destructive water damage can be to your home and its value. Our water damage restoration experts can help repair and remediate water damage in your home, giving you peace of mind.
Whether it’s a once in 100-year flood or a leaky roof, water damage is not something that should be overlooked. Even the smallest of leaks can lead to mold and mildew growth, which can seriously impact your home and your family’s health.
Excessive moisture in your carpets or flooring can:
- Lower your home’s air quality
- Lead to cracks in foundations and eat away at structural supports
- Result in expensive repairs to flooring, carpet, and other possessions
Chem-Dry professionals will inspect the area to quickly detect the source of the water. Once they discover the origin of the water, they will develop a water damage restoration plan and walk you through the best solution.
Your family’s health is important to us. During water damage restoration services, we will take steps to minimize any disruption caused by the repair work. We work in the most time-efficient way possible to ensure that you can get back to enjoying your home as soon as possible.
When it comes to the best water damage restoration service in the Indianapolis area, Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones is your best choice for residential as well as commercial properties. Our goal is to provide is to get you back to pre-loss condition fast!
Get Your Water Damage Restoration Quote!
Click below to schedule your cleaning appointment immediately. With our real-time booking, you can schedule your cleaning appointment 24/7 on your time.