Stone, Tile & Grout Cleaning Service
Rely on Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones Chem-Dry to clean and refresh the look of your floors, counter tops, showers, patios and foyers. Our professional technicians use specialized cleaning solutions and powerful suction equipment to remove dirt and grime that has built up over the years. Stop spending hours on your knees scrubbing and cleaning. Allow us to renew the shine to your tile, stone and grout throughout your home or business.
Keep Germs Out By Sealing Your Grout
As a part of every cleaning, your certified Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones Chem-Dry professional will apply a coat of durable sealant to your grout. When our trained staff applies the sealant, a barrier is created, minimizing the amount of dirt that is able to seep into the grout pores. This helps your grout stay cleaner, longer and maintenance is simple because dirt doesn’t penetrate deep into the cracks.
Tile Cleaned By Chem-Dry by Kevin Jones Looks Better and Lasts Longer
It is recommended that your tile, stone and grout be cleaned every 12-18 months to ensure long-lasting protection. Sparkling, clean, sanitized tile and stone looks better and is healthier for people and pets. Chem-Dry’s service is perfect for many varieties of tile and stone such as Saltillo, ceramic, porcelain, slate, granite and travertine. Also ask about our grout color restoration service to rejuvenate existing grout joints.
Renew the look of your tile, grout and stone by calling Chem-Dry today. As a trained Tile & Stone service provider, we can provide a free phone estimate. Call us at (317) 273-9814, we would be happy to help you.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
- We are very satisfied with the work that was done by this service company.Winston Turner
- We just returned to Indianapolis full-time, and Rob did an excellent job removing a stain from a living room sofa cushion that I did not think would come out.Judith Hart
- The technician was nice and professional. Would definitely recommend.crissy merritt
- Thoughtful and very thorough in cleaning. A great exeperienceruth beaver
- My technician Chewy was great!Eugene Collins
- James came in and listened to my concerns and by the time he was done, the carpets looked like new again.Lauren Wilson
- Jason Eldridge
- Great experience with James. Service was friendly, quick and efficient. Couldn't ask for anything more.Andrew Gher